Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

welcome to my corner of the world

Hello!

As a personal blogger for nearly ten years, I decided it was time to venture out and create a new blog to share more than just my day-to-day happenings.

This will be a creative space, which is exactly what I need.

I'm a PR professional knee-deep in web design, event planning, and publicity. I'm a DIY goddess who would rather figure things out myself before turning to someone else. I scrapbook, paint, and create. I always have to have at least one project going on. I love to cook and bake, and although sometimes I make mistakes, I'll try it till I get it right.

I love traveling and seeing the world. My next greatest adventure is working on moving to NYC. And I'm a dreamer who won't stop dreaming.

This is where you'll hear it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment